Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vitamin "C" Stands for Cheery

After complaining and whining and writing about this long winter I think (and overthink) it's time to spread a little cheer in the form of Vitamin "C" colours. I am sitting here dreaming of summer even though as I write this week's blogpost my world, as I know it, is still blanketed in a thick layer of snow. But yet I know spring followed by summer is coming... 6 more sleeps.

This week in the store we have proudly and loudly announced that spring is coming. Throughout the store and in our window displays we are showing the colours in our new spring line up. The finds from our buying trip in January are filling our store and our spirits with a fresh injection of colour and cheer.

This inspires me. Yummy fresh citrus fruits.

I took this picture today. This mirror is absolutely beautiful and it reflects the cheeriness of our new bedding line. Vibrant, fresh... COLOUR!



A close up of the bed where we layered all of the pretty citrus coloured bedding together. Lime, yellow, orange and red, who's ready for bed? :)



On the other side of the bed we added these pretty accessories. I love, love this lamp and the coral coloured tealight holder.

The hits of orange certainly brighten what would otherwise be a very boring neutral room.
Perfect colours for cottage living.



One of our new displays featuring brightly coloured kitchen and entertaining necessities. I love the ice buckets in fun summer colours. And the aprons are such a must have, gals protect your clothing!


In our display window we are showing our fun and fabulous new line of teapots, cups and vibrant accessories. It wouldn't be spring in the store without a nice fresh bouquet of tulips.
Let's have a patio party, decorated the Moving Designz way. El Fresco, yes, dreaming of sun, summer, get togethers and outdoor cocktail parties.

How about these little colourful glasses? I think they make the most ideal martini glasses. No long base, no spill... Oh I hope! Or could be perfect for margarita's? mojito's? or juice?

Pretty, pretty vases and colourful starfish. Pink, Aqua, Yellow, Coral and Lilac, loving them!



Bold and bright serving dishes with a beautiful bird inspired motif. Oh so Pretty. Birds are hot this year in all of our accessories. My next blogpost will feature our nature inspired accessories, beautiful wood accessories and more birds. A sure sign of spring.
Have a great weekend, thanks for reading.
Susan

No comments: