Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm Having a White Moment "Part Deux"

Another day, another ice storm and another white moment.

Last night, here in Prince County PEI, we endured another blast of this never ending winter. Starting early last evening it began to rain ice and continued through the night covering every thing in a layers of dripping ice. At the moment (as I work on this blog post) the snow has begun again and will continue through the day. The weatherman says just another 11 sleeps until spring begins...

As a follow up to my last blog I am featuring white rooms which are decorated in a more modern style. You can easily get these looks with furniture and accessories available from Moving Designz Home & Cottage.



Inspiration Room - Chocolate and white. I love the simplicity of this room.


Inspiration room 2. I love the sparkle and the glam.


Inspiration room- Light and airy yet clearly sophisticated.

Inspiration room - Tranquility personified.


Inspiration room- I'd like to be hosting a party in this room. Plenty of seating, plenty of style.




Inspiration room - Pure elegance.


These rooms were a clear departure from last weeks blog. Much more citified.
Decorating in white comes in many shades. Adding texture, glass, shine and dark woods creates the drama.
Thanks for reading.
Susan

No comments: