Sunday, August 3, 2008

Good! Big! News!

I am bubbling with enthusiasm to tell you that in this months Style at Home Magazine, the September edition, Moving Designz Home & Cottage has been highlighted in The Shopping Etc. column written by Helen Racanelli.

To say I am thrilled is somewhat of an understatement. Style at Home is one of my all time favorite magazines for great design advice, beautiful photography and inspiring interiors. I've been a loyal reader and subscriber for years of this well respected Canadian magazine. And to be included as one of the best home decor stores in the Canada has me feeling very thrilled and lucky.

The write up can be found on page 60. I am so excited to see my store highlighted as the shop with "big city buys and small town charm". The timing couldn't be any better as we just celebrated our one year anniversary. Below see some images taken inside the store throughout the past year. Thank you to everyone for sending your congratulations on the article and continuing to be loyal Moving Designz fans, customers and clients.










































This coming weekend I am off to the Canadian Gift and Tableware Show in Toronto to buy up more fantastic home decor and furniture for the store. I hope to find lots of beautiful things for your home and we will be expanding our "Girl" section with even more jewellry, handbags and personal accessories. I will also be shopping for items to decorate your babies and children's rooms.
Thank you for reading. Have a great week.
Susan

No comments: