Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Rooms

I usually don't post twice in one weekend and most weeks I'm lucky to get my weekend post in. However, this being a long weekend has given me an extra day off to explore my dusty photo files, something which I have been meaning to do for quite a long time.

Below are a collection of random photographs of rooms which have been completed. Most of my clients prefer a decorating style which I call modern classic. There is nothing too trendy here.

One thing I always do is document our work through the camera lens at various stages during our projects. I have 2 cameras which I rely on. One is an Olympus C7070 and the other is a Nikon D80. Obviously I am not a professional photographer but I try to take interesting shots. And I don't know if it is just me but the images never look as good once I upload them to blogger. I'm not sure why but the crispness seems to get lost once the images are resized.



































Thanks for reading. Have a great week!
Susan

3 comments:

DesignTies said...

Wow, Susan.... all of these rooms are fantastic!!!! I just love everything you do!!! Your style shows through in every room you design.... clean & simple lines, a touch of traditional mixed with contemporary, wonderful use of colour, and every room looks so comfortable & welcoming. I feel like I could walk into any of these rooms and feel right at home :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

DesignTies said...

I enjoyed each and every photo, Susan! I'm looking forward to the day when I have just as many wonderful portfolio shots of rooms I'd remodeled/designed... if not more! ;-)
Great work!
Victoria @ DesignTies

CarolAnne - camdesign said...

Nice work, I agree my floor plans and bits scanned funny...what ever, I blog for the fun of it.
Anyway again, nice work hun
Have a great weekend...camdesign