Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day Wishes

For todays post I want to wish all you wonderful moms a very Happy Mothers Day! I am a mom of 2 amazing sons. I hope all mothers feel as lucky as I do today!

Me and my boys. I love them so much!
These cute "I love you" silver stones just came into the store with a new merchandise shipment on Thursday. They make the perfect little gift for the special people in your life. Guaranteed to bring a smile.
This week had me hopping busy finishing off a couple more projects and working on new ones.

Below are a couple of pictures of one of the projects I am currently working on. We're almost finished. A few more days and we will be complete. We're working in the kitchen today, installing open shelving to hold some beautiful accessories. It is a very cheerful space, light, airy and colourful.
This was the space the first time I saw it. This space was once 2 motel rooms that were combined into one single unit and now sell as vacation condos here on PEI. The old furniture came with the place and is now gone except in the bedrooms.


Now it looks like this.

A close up of the living room. Before.


Now the after shot. See everyone I do like colour.



And lastly one of the two cozy colourful bedrooms. I'll have more pictures posted when we are totally finished with this project.
I want to say a special thank you to Kelly and Victoria from Design Ties for the wonderful emails they sent me this week after discovering my blog and highlighting it on theirs. You can read more about them and be inspired at http://design-ties.blogspot.com/
Thanks for reading. Have a great week!
Susan


2 comments:

DesignTies said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out, Susan :-) Victoria and I both really enjoy your blog and your designs -- we were more than happy to highlight your blog on ours :-)

Second, the rooms you designed look great!! Wonderful transformations :-)

Third, love the I Love You stone :-)

And fourth, Happy Mother's Day!!

Kelly @ DesignTies

Outside The Lines said...

Susan, I just stopped by to check out your blog. It's really great! There is so much inspiration here. Your work is amazing!