Saturday, September 6, 2008

To Dine For...

For today's post I thought we'd look at some amazing diningrooms and eating areas. As you will see by the photographs anythings goes depending on the style of your house. When considering new diningroom furniture take into account the size and shape of your room. Some rooms are naturally suited to round tables while others need square tables. It's always nice to pick a table that can be expanded to a larger size. For seating, upholstered Parson style chairs are still very popular due to the comfort factor. I have them in my house and find them so comfortable to sit on there is no rush to leave the dinner table and if you're entertaining that's a good thing.

Along with diningroom tables and chairs another important thing to consider is your diningroom lighting. In these images ypu will see many different options for lighting. Enjoy!








My inspiration picture. Wow, who wouldn't want to come to dinner? The view, the comfy slipcovered chairs and lots of candle light. I think the quirky numbered pillows are a fun touch. I love it!

































Thanks for reading. Have a great week!
Susan

No comments: